Roastery Tour and Coffee Tasting
$0.00 – $65.00
This is the quintessential roastery tour, perfect for the coffee enthusiast, groups, families and couples! If you enjoy coffee and you’re eager to learn and understand more about the process of what goes on behind the scenes to make that perfect cup of coffee, then this tour is for you. Join us on a walkthrough at our HQ in Bibra Lake, Western Australia.
Tours operate Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Arrive 09.45 am and grab a complimentary coffee or tea before your small group experience (maximum 6 people)
Tour starts at 10.00 am Guided tour finishes at 11.00 am Un-guided Tasting 30 minutes – no rush! Stay and enjoy the space as long as you like and grab a bite to eat (food not included in package price)
This is roastery tour and coffee tasting is perfect for the coffee enthusiast, groups, and couples! If you enjoy coffee and are eager to learn and understand more about what goes on behind the scenes to make that perfect cup of coffee, then this tour is for you.
A little about us…
We are family owned and operated business and have been roasting award-winning coffee since 2010. We supply coffee to some of Perth and WA’s busiest cafes. Under our business umbrella of Leaf Bean Machine, we have three amazing beverage brands including our specialty coffee, Karvan, our locally made tea brand, Pure Tea and our Single Origin chocolate powder, made on-site. In addition, we supply and service commercial coffee machines and offer barista training and other cafe essentials. Yes, we are very busy!
Join us on a walkthrough at roastery in Bibra Lake, Western Australia. Meet the team, see the magic that is coffee roasting. Let us take your tastebuds on a tour of the world’s finest coffee regions. To say we are proud of the coffee we roast here, at our roastery is an understatement. Our roasters hand-select and taste each coffee for its unique flavours and then they work their magic!
ABOUT THE TOUR
Arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your tour and grab a complimentary coffee or tea. Once everyone has arrived and had a moment to enjoy their beverage, we will start our tour. Please allow 60 minutes for this guided and self-guided small group experience. Your Leaf Bean Machine team member will be happy to chat with you throughout the tour and answer “ON THE GO” questions. We love talking coffee!
- Meet and greet on arrival with your guide before your roastery tour.
- One beverage from our selection of Pure Tea, or our Karvan Coffee, including our espresso blend, batch, or cold brew of the day or our Single Origin chocolate.
- Walking tour of our roastery and eclectic space, including our purpose-built Barista training room.
- Meet our head roaster Marte, Q grader Savannah and tour the roasting room where you will see our beans being roasted, our temperature-controlled store room and the packing station. We show you and talk you through the preparation for roasting coffee beans, choosing the blend, roasting, cooling and bagging.
- As our tour comes to an end, we will invite you to enjoy an unguided* coffee tasting in our beautifully renovated front of house (think terrazzo, timber and a total visual feast). Here, you will be served tasting cups of our Karvan Coffee selected on the day by our barista’s.
- 1x small beverage per person on arrival.
- 1x tasting with 4 options from our available range which could include one of our core range (Blend 2 Blend 3 | Blend 4 ) one premium coffee from our Single Origin range (rotating through the month), a filter coffee and a cold brew.
- Guided and un-guided experience: small group experience Maximum 6ppl.
- Cakes, hot food and treats are available for purchase.
- Coffee and other products to purchase and take home.
- Brewing equipment and barista tools.
- Whilst there is no minimum age requirement for children, we suggest this tour for 7yrs and over. Parents/carers must fully supervise children, as we can not take responsibility for the OHS of unsupervised minors.
- Anyone who loves coffee.
- We are an operational roastery and there will be equipment and team members co-existing in the tour space.
- Access will be restricted for those requiring mobility aids such as prams or wheelchairs. This must be taken into consideration when booking the tour so that we can ensure your safety and enjoyment. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
- Operational requirements may require us to change the date/time or order of tours. If this is the case, we endeavour to advise or re-book customers.
- *Unguided means that there is no team member or time-limited. Stay and enjoy your experience as long as you like.
- Decaf coffee is available in replacement of caffeinated beverage options. Children will have the option of an iced chocolate or hot chocolate with marshmallows.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $60 and a $10 flat fee for orders $60 and under, Australia wide.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, click here.