$13.00 – $40.00
FRUIT | MILK CHOCOLATE | CARAMEL
Roasted for Espresso | In the Cup A bright juicy coffee that is balanced, think Caramello Koala, just deliciously smooth.
Coffee Blurb Blend #2 has stood the test of time, consistently winning awards for over 10 years! Do you like your coffee milky? Does your better half prefer it black? If the answer was yes, then Blend #2 is for you. Read on below for more on this coffee.
Origin Colombia – Peru, Sumatra, Rwanda and Guatemala.
In the cup a balanced blend of juicy fruits with caramel and milk chocolate. This delicious coffee is a crowd pleaser and award-winning!
Since Karvan Blend #2’s entry into the specialty coffee world, they have continued to stir excitement, attention and praise. This just goes to show that our Blend #2 will drink excellently, however you brew your coffee. Karvan Coffee Blend #2 is a crowd-pleaser. You will fall in love with the vibrant, fruity flavours and the rich, syrupy body. Think of Caramello Koala. Also, is that this blend can be enjoyed with or without milk, so everyone in the house is happy. Try it in your choice of brew device, it won’t disappoint. Win, win.
“All the Karvan Blends are great. But Blend #2 is my favourite. Every time I try another I always end up back at this one.” – Adam
Blends Vs Single Origins: Which is right for you?
The process is pretty self-explanatory. Our Karvan Coffee Blend #2 is a blend of flavours from Rwandan, Colombian, Guatemalan and Sumatran-grown beans, each of which has very individual flavours.
- Classic Sumatran flavours are reminiscent of an earthy, wet jungle floor.
- Indonesian coffee is unique and coffee lovers all over the world love its tasty, wild flavour. It is the perfect bean for blending with other origins or as a single origin. Learn more about Indonesian coffee beans and the stunning origin that it is while you sip your cup of Blend #2.
- Colombian coffee, as with other better-quality coffees from Peru and brings a mellow acidity, which is what makes it the perfect coffee for drinkers of alternative milk.
- Guatemalan beans are typically full-bodied with a rich chocolate-cocoa flavour. Blends roasted by our roasters produce unique flavour profiles that are characterised by the best features of each region.
- Rwandan coffee offers a silky, creamy body along with the floral notes that give a clean bright acidity and so coffee from this region can be enjoyed hot or iced.
This coffee is award-winning because you can drink it any way you like it and it’ll shine no matter what. Have you tried it? – Did you love it? Let us know what you think? Our team is happy to talk coffee and help you get the best out of yours. As roasters, we are spoilt with excellent coffee and are passionate about sharing it with you.
Read more about coffee via our blog! Click here.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $60 and a $10 flat fee for orders $60 and under, Australia wide.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, click here.