Yep, you read correctly: Baileys Hot Chocolate Recipe (with an espresso shot of course). Featuring your favourite Irish cream liquor, our Single Origin Chocolate Powder and your chosen Karvan Blend.
It’s simple, delicious, caffeinated and (the best bit)…. alcoholic! The perfect winter warmer for cold evenings.
Quick and easy yet, also impressive. Get your ingredients handy and you’ll be sipping on this hot chocolate recipe in no time.
- 1 big mug
- 2 teaspoons S.O Chocolate powder
- 30ml Irish coffee (our go-to is Baileys)
- 30ml Jameson
- 1 shot espresso*
- Whipped cream to serve
- Pour a small amount of hot water into a large mug (this is to dissolve the hot chocolate powder). Spoon 2 teaspoons of chocolate powder into water. Stir until powder is dissolved.
- Add 30ml Baileys.
- Then your 30ml Jameson.
- 1 shot of espresso.
- Give your chocolate/cocktail liquid a stir.
- Steam your milk of choice. Pour into your chocolate liquid, stirring gently to combine.
- Add whipped cream on top and dust with chocolate powder.
This is an absolute treat for winter nights. Whether you’re having a movie night, serving dessert, or entertaining friends – this drink guarantees to wow and delight.
*Hot chocolate recipe can be made without espresso.
**Must be 18 years old to consume