You may also like…
Acaia Pearl Scales$296.00
Commercial Coffee Machines – Wega Polaris
When opening a cafe, of course you want to know what is the best coffee machine to buy? This is a really subjective topic and really comes down to your budget. Commercial coffee machines vary greatly in price and it can be argued that you can still make and sell delicious coffee with any model. The Wega Polaris is not only affordable to buy but it is also cost effective to service. For many cafe owners the ongoing costs are a consideration and if these can be kept at a minimum then all the better. Just as you service your car, you must also look after your coffee machine and we recommend that you have a preventative maintenance schedule that is based on your coffee volume. At Leaf Bean Machine, we suggest that for best results you service your coffee machine every six months.
Cleaning your coffee machine is important and maintaining your water filtration.
- 4 programmable doses per group
- Manual brewing buttons and timed shots
- Hot water tap with programmable electronic dosing
- Automatic group washing cycle
- Two stainless steel steam wands with slide lever control tap (2 and 3 group)
- Auto level and volumetric pump
- Lighting of the side panels with white LEDs as standard
- Work area LED downlights as standard (2 and 3 group)
We offer free shipping on all orders over $60 and a $10 flat fee for orders $60 and under, Australia wide.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, click here.