1/12 Horus Bend, Bibra Lake, Western Australia
phone: (08) 9418 4877
Cold brew coffee made simple.
Easy to use, premium flavour and consistent – the Toddy is a trustworthy coffee gadget that will keep you going during the Aussie Summer.
Read below for more details.
Do you enjoy cold brew coffee? – So do we!
It can get pretty hot during Aussie Summers. Particularly in Western Australia. If you’re looking for a refreshing drop of coffee to drink and keep you cool – look no further. The Toddy cold brew system will sort you out.
Easy to use, premium flavour and consistent – the Toddy is a trustworthy coffee gadget that will keep you going during those 40 degree days.
What makes the Toddy different from other cold brew makers such as the Cold Bruer, is its full-immersion method.
- Brew decanter with handle.
- Glass vessel with lid.
- Reusable felt filter (2).
- Silicone stopper.
- Paper filter bags (3).
- Brew cover.
- Instructions and recipe guide.
What you need
- Filtered water.
- Karvan coffee beans. Try our Single Origin range for a coffee packed with flavour. We can also pre-grind your coffee to ensure you’ve got the correct grind size.
How to use
- Pour coarsely ground coffee and cold water into the brewing container.
- Cover and steep for 12-24 hours.
- Filter the coffee concentrate into the glass decanter.
- Option to serve with milk or enjoy black.
Watch this video to see it in action.
- Smooth, bitter-free and incredibly refreshing.