1/12 Horus Bend, Bibra Lake, Western Australia
phone: (08) 9418 4877
Rhinowares Hand Grinder
The Rhinowares hand coffee grinder is the perfect solution for grinding coffee on the go. It’s great for travel, work or even just at home. Use in conjunction with the AeroPress for consistently good coffee!
Heading on a road trip? Going camping? Perhaps you’re just chasing a decent coffee at your workplace? The Rhinowares Hand Grinder is an essential tool to keep ‘handy’ so you can make a high quality coffee no matter where you are!
Small in size but powerful in function. This handgrinder is the first choice for many coffee lovers. Easy to use and perfect for those who are making 1-2 coffees at a time.
- Quality food grade stainless steel housing making cleaning easy – also reduces static
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory; peace of mind for you
- Conical ceramic burrs ensuring a clean grind – the burrs stay sharp longer, don’t rust and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment allows for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity – can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
- Great for use with the AeroPress
In our opinion, this is one of the best hand grinders on the market. Once you add one to your coffee tools you’ll understand what we mean. If you’re looking for a higher volume hand grinder we recommend Hario’s Ceramic Coffee Mill Skerton PRO. You can shop the Hario hand grinder here.
Watch Seattle Coffee Roaster’s review of the coffee hand grinder here.