Fellow Prismo for AeroPress
The Fellow Prismo attachment allows you to create espresso-style coffee using your beloved AeroPress.
The Fellow Prismo features a pressure actuated valve which allows you to create creamy, full bodied espresso with your AeroPress device. The no-drip seal keeps your coffee inside the device – eliminating any premature dripping into your vessel. The bonus part is, you will never need to purchase filters again. Simply attach to the bottom of your AeroPress and start brewing!
AeroPress not included, buy yours here.
What is in the box?
- 1 x Fellow Prismo AeroPress Coffee Maker Attachment
- 1 x Fellow Prismo Stainless Steel Disk
AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included. Buy yours here
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- Body material – Polypropylene
- Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 70 micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Integrated gasket – prevents your brew from leaking over the sides.
- 7cm diameter, 2.5cm tall
- Versatile brewing: espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
How does it work?
- Twist Prismo onto the bottom of your AeroPress
- Heat your water and prepare your ground coffee
- Pour grinds into your AeroPress brew chamber
- Pour water into your AeroPress brew chamber
- Stir wet coffee grounds
- Allow to steep
- Using moderate pressure, press the plunger down into the brew chamber
- Enjoy your coffee!
*Safety note: avoid using a glass brewing vessels when brewing with the Prismo and AeroPress as they can be delicate and break under pressure. We recommend using a ceramic or metal vessel instead.