1/12 Horus Bend, Bibra Lake, Western Australia
phone: (08) 9418 4877
Home Coffee Set
The dream home coffee set up:
- Barista Hustle Tamper
- Rhino Tamper Mat
- Home Knockbox
- Our Roaster’s Festive Blend
Essentials for your coffee making. Read below for more details!
These are the coffee essentials to make your home coffee set complete.
Want to make a coffee at home like your favourite barista? We’ll help you. With these barista tools you’ll be able to refine your skills, perfect each step of the coffee making process and also look like a boss when your friends come to visit. Get ready to wow your guests.
Barista Hustle Tamper
“Everything I do is focused on consistency, accuracy, and deliciousness”
– Matt Perger, Barista Champion.
Hands down the finest tool for your home coffee setup. If you enjoy coffee at home you’ll want to wrap your hand around this fine lookin’ number (literally). Now, what makes it so good? Glad you asked.
- The Barista Hustle tamper is designed by the legend Matt Perger. Perger is a Barista Champion who has taken awards year after year for his exceptional coffee brewing. He is renowned for popularized many trends in the coffee industry including using the EK43 grinder for espresso as well as creating his very own tamper.
- Smart design that is crafted to offer ultimate wrist support. If you’ve worked as a barista before you know that this feature is crucial. Tamping a lot of coffees can strain your wrists. With the correct technique and the Barista Hustle tamper in hand, you’ll be well taken care of.
- Aesthetic is sleek and smooth and comes in black with a matching black case.
- The tamper base measures in at 58.4mm and fits VST filter baskets snugly.
- Learn more about the Barista Hustle Tamper from coffee legend Chris Baca here.
The perfect companion to your coffee tamper – the Rhino Classic Corner Tamper Mat.
Tamper Mats protect your kitchen bench from any pressures, scrapes or marks. Simply hang the tamper mat on the bench and when it comes to tamping your coffee bed, rest the group head against the mat.
Efficient, effective and looks stylish in your kitchen.
Mini Knock Box for home
Perfect size for your kitchen. Finish off your home coffee set up with a convenient knock box to put your coffee grounds in.
This knock box is exactly what they use in cafes only smaller!
Coffee grounds are great to keep separate from your compost. They can be used in the garden, as a mulch or to make sure the dog doesn’t gobble up your thriving cherry tomatos. Check out this article from the Guardian on what to do with your left over grounds.
It wouldn’t be Christmas without our Roaster’s Festive Blend!
Our two head coffee roasters Marte and Savannah have roasted these beans up especially to tickle those Christmas cravings. With taste notes of dried peach, chocolate and orange; you’ll be in coffee heaven.