1/12 Horus Bend, Bibra Lake, Western Australia
phone: (08) 9418 4877
Fellow Ode Brew Grinder
The most anticipated coffee grinder of the year… Fellow Ode Brew Grinder.
- Low grind retention
- 64mm flat burrs
- Reduced grind noise
- Single dose loading
- Magnetically aligned catch
- Auto stop
- Grind guide included
- Ratio aid dots
- Precision and accuracy
- Best grinder for manual brewing
Read more below & for grinder settings.
Fellow Ode Brew Grinder
Hands down the most attractive, high-quality and impressive coffee grinder on the market. Please give a warm welcome to the Fellow Ode Brew Grinder.
Launched on Kick Starter, a platform that allows individuals and businesses to pitch ideas/products to the public to obtain donations for the production. The Ode instantly grabbed the attention of coffee lovers everywhere. Fellow Ode Brew Grinder was awarded Best New Product from Speciality Coffee Association 2021.
What makes this grinder special?
- Design: You only have to glimpse at this coffee grinder for a moment to witness its beauty. Small, compact and thoughtfully designed, the grinder takes up little room in your kitchen yet makes an aesthetic impression.
- Precision: There have been extra details considered in this design to ensure 100% precision. There’s an easy grind adjustment built to dominate brewed coffee, a sleek metal dial takes you from AeroPress to Cold Bruer with 11 settings and 31 steps in between.
- User friendly: Ratio aid dots measure 20g, 40g, 60g, or 80g of beans while pour fins provide a smooth transition of the grinds into your brewer.
- Reduced noise: No noisy gearbox. Ode Brew Grinder was designed specifically to deliver low-noise.
- Burrs: The Fellow Ode Grinder’s burrs appear as if they’re flat burrs however, they have additional unique features. There are strong teeth on the edge of burrs that prevents the burrs from touching when grinding the beans. Instead, they interlock. This design, means the grind size stays relatively coarse. This is ideal for filter brewing yet, not recommended for espresso. This interlocking style of burrs allows for more accurate distribution and better quality brew and flavour.
Should you buy it?
For many, this is quite a big investment so you want to make sure you make the best purchase for your needs. To sum it up, if you have a deep appreciation for coffee AND your favourite way to drink coffee is as filter then YES. This grinder is for you. If you love coffee but usually drink espresso we would suggest looking at our Baratza grinder range.
If you have any questions or would like to check out the grinder in person, please visit our roastery in Bibra Lake.
Ode Grinder Settings
2 cup Pourover: 1
*As always this is a general guide, the required grind size will also be dependent on batch size, roast profile and brew ratio used.