Classic in style and superb in experience, the Chambord French Press knows how to make a good cuppa.
If you want to make a great cup of coffee everyday the Chambord is an excellent option. There have been many alterations to the French Press design. However, the Chambord holds onto the original design and craftmanship that makes French Press the classic coffee maker it is. Why change a good thing right?
Main features include:
- Classic retro styling.
- Body is shatterproof, BPA-free SAN plastic that’s scratch-resistant, non-deformable by heat, and resistant to temperature changes.
- Durable stainless steel details with chrome-plating to obtain an extra shine.
- The handle is made from Polypropylene, offering a good grip and an elegant matte finish.
- Stainless steel plunger, prevents grounds from escaping into the final brew.
- No paper filters required in brewing process.
- Super easy to use and even easier to clean.
- Size: 4 cup/350ml/12oz
“This is the French Press we’ve all come to know and love. It’s classic. It’s tried and true.”
For ultimate flavour in your cup of coffee make sure to grind your beans fresh. If you’re unable to grind fresh we can grind for your specific brew method. However, fresh is always best. Check out our grinder specifically crafted for home manual brewing methods.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $60 and a $10 flat fee for orders $60 and under, Australia wide.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, click here.