Time and Location
About the Event
This one-day barista training course teaches the fundamentals of preparing espresso coffee and the associated milk based drinks. The course focuses on the skills required to make great coffee, either at home or in a hospitality environment.
Participants will learn:
- How to operate a coffee machine (barista technique)
- Espresso recipe and the factors that affect espresso flavour
- How, why and when to adjust a coffee grinder
- The defining characters of each drink on the cafe menu
- Steam milk and pour basic milk drinks
- ‘Split’ milk to consistently pour neat foam
- Thoroughly clean the espresso machine and grinder
Participants will each get an electronic booklet with background information prior to the course.
This course is held in our custom-built training room at our roasting warehouse in Bibra Lake, 10 minutes from
9am – 12:30pm
$160 per person
Barista Training Saturday 19th January
We look forward to seeing you at Leaf Bean Machine’s barista training course for 3 wonderful hours of coffee making.