Personalised gifts are a fantastic way to give someone special to you something truly unique and what better way to do that than with Pure Tea! After spotting a fantastic DIY post on Pinterest (where all great ideas come from), the Pure Tea team decided to try their hand at making personalised tea bags.
The materials you will need:
– Your favourite loose leaf Pure Tea (We are using Japanese Morning Dew today).
– Tags (or paper cut in any shape you like).
– Finum Tea Filter Bags (We’ve used the medium size)
– Stamp pad and your choice of stamp (or whatever you would like to use on your tags).
– Your choice of string to tie the tea bags and attach the tag with.
1. Assemble your materials
2. Cut your string to size
2. Stamp, draw or write on your tag. We’ve popped our little teapot stamp on the front and written Japanese Morning Dew on the back.
3. Attach string to tag
4. Measure out the amount of Pure Tea you wish to use (We have put 3 teaspoons in our filter bag)
5. Carefully place the loose leaf tea into your filter bag
6. Tie your filter bag off with the string
7. When you wish to brew your tea, place the bag inside the teapot and make up your tea according to the specified brew instructions.
This quick DIY makes a perfect for gift for friends and family or as little party favours. Use one type of Pure Tea or as many as you like.